Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I hate that this blog is so neglected. I have been really busy working lately and getting wrapped up in life! My computer is still broken of you can believe it! I'm so ready to have it fixed. All my stuff is on it, including things I want to share with those of you preparing for surgery. Lots of stuff I hope you will find helpful... if I ever get it posted.
Anyway, huge news!! My braces are off! Seriously the best thing ever. I put up with my awful orthodontist for 6 years too many. Hallelujah! I'm done.
  • I have my appointment to meet with my awesome surgeon the end of this month and then only one small surgery and I should be finished for good! I'm really excited.
  •  I'm still numb, my nerves are healing enough that it's painful in some places, but the majority of the bottom half of the face is still numb.
  • I'm still swollen and feel huge! But nothing compared to how I was during my "cheese burger days" Which most of you refer to as "post surgery" You know what I'm talking about. Those few months when you're so swollen it looks like you ate too many cheese burgers at McDonalds.
This is my fourth time trying to publish this post. Having to re-write it each time. Needless to say it was a lot more put together the first time around. Sorry guys.
I hope you're all recovering well, and getting ready for a fun summer! Thanks for sticking with me, I can't wait to have a computer again! (Someday) lol.
I feel like the worst blogger ever, I haven't even stopped by your blogs in ages. I'M SORRY! I can't wait to see what you've all been up to, and how the recovery is going! It's a long process, it's crazy. It feels like it'll never end! ...Much like this post, lol.
But here it is, the end. And it won't let me post pictures at the moment so that's fun.
Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment