Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'm still here


Thank you all so much, for Your sweet words and advice. I am sorry I have not posted for a few months! I think I have figured out this blogging app. If I type it in my gmail, I can then copy and past it to my blog, and it lets me post! I seriously can't believe it has been a year sense I had a computer last. Thank goodness for iPads. To top off not having a computer, I dropped my phone in the toilet two weeks ago too! I am totally too disgusted to use it, so I'm using an oooold one that does nothing but text, haha. Now I really never have internet. Luckily I've got a trusty iPad right now. 


I really do appreciate all of you commenting and helping me out :) Isn't the internet amazing? It's so nice to be able to be in contact with, and follow blogs, of all you lovely people. Yesterday I had my second surgery. This time it was just to take all that soft tissue out of my chin. I decided it best to go through with it, and am hoping it takes care of a lot of the problems I was having. Those that showed concern and shared personal experiences with me, thank you. You know who you are :) 

I am on a soft foods diet right now, but am doing well. I woke up extra swollen today, but it will only take about 4 weeks for bruising and swelling to go down. This little surgery seems so small in comparison to my last one. I am so greatful to have that one behind me, And am praying for all of you who are still recovering from yours. This one is bringing back many memories I had not nessicarily forgotten about, just didn't remember the exact details of... Like the pain. I remembered I was in pain! but didn't remember the exact feeling of it.  The stitches will start to fall out with in the next week or two, and once the swelling has gone down, we will be able to see if I will be needing another surgery. He is thinking I will, and told me to plan on it, but I'm crossing my fingers that this one took care of everything, and I won't be needing any more. 

I'm supposed to be going to a company christmas party tonight, but I'm just not sure how that is going to happen... Not to mention I've got my face taped up like someone getting a terrible wax job! Yeah I,m not sure I'm really in the mood to embarrass myself any more tonight, lol. 

Anyway, I just wanted to update while I could, and tell you all thanks for everying! And I'm still around, just blogging when I can is all :) Now I'm going to go eat my butterscotch pudding, and watch The Mindy Project on Hulu. Have you seen it? I may be a little obsessed :)

Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brytt!
    Here's hoping you heal fast & don't need further surgery. Hang in there! Wishing you a Merry Xmas & a great New Year.
    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete